Sunday, April 3, 2011

Top 10 questions in my life-as of today.

10. Why does Mother nature have hormonal mood swings by sending a day of 84F on one day, and the next snow?
9. The first quarter of the year is gone. Where did it go?
8. How does it work, running a claim through insurance?
7. Why does tax season have to ruin the whole month of April?
6. Will I be able to ponder and learn and apply the messages that I heard this weekend in conference?
5. How will my daughter's week at school go this week?
4. Will my son keep on acting like a regular teen this week?
3. Why are relationships so complicated?
2. Will my house stay clean for more than one day, ever?
1. Courtesy of my daughter: What language is spoken in heaven?

Feel free to comment and solve my questions if you can. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Man that is a list of some hard questions! I can answer #1 it is the ademic language...the language Adam learned from God. That's all I know. I love #6 and I am working on that one as well. I am sick of #10 which I think is my #1 compaint! Anyway love ya and good luck

    ReplyDelete