Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why do little things happen all at once?

Good Morning, World!

Just a short rant today-why, oh why, do all little annoying things happen at once? Grrrr! The van needs to be fixed again! And, our renter just called, and the furnace is out. Double Grrrr! It is Butt cold. Brrr! My son had night terrors and woke the whole family out of a deep winters sleep. Yawn!!!! My daughter is having a sleep over, Double Yawn! And is my husband able to help with any of it. No!

Grrr! Brrr! Yawn! I think I might just put my head back under my pillow, and wake up tomorrow. Maybe it will be better then.

And, have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks! I get the brrrs...we have huge snow drifts every where which is crazy for southern Alberta. The GRRRRsss. I get them to often and the yawn...I love my naps. I feel your pain my sister. I miss you and wish I was closer I would give you a hand!

    ReplyDelete