Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gratitude!

Today, my heart is filled with gratitude. I was reflecting back on a previous post of being content with what I have. And today my glass is more than half full.
My kiddos have settled into school-rather nicely-better than in previous years.
My son has missed out on all the drama in other classes at his school. Thank you for that little blessing. We don't need drama in our life.
Dear Daughter also is having a relatively drama free start to the year. She is also in school choir and we are starting swim lessons today. :)
My hubby has seemingly settled back into self employment. Having a profitable month helps!
I have family coming into town next month, which I am so excited about.
I am looking forward to getting family photos done.
I am feeling spiritually fed, and welcome opportunities of service.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment