Monday, August 15, 2011

Random thoughts

My handsome son, starting high school this year!



My beautiful daughter, starting middle school this year!



Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO


Remember way back when, I stated that my castle was crumbling...well it continues to do so. I can't imagine why all these repairs are necessary at this moment of time, but it appears that everything that I own is breaking. Yikes, repair bills, here we come. A few of our needed repairs: broken spinkler head (Thank you hubby, for running it over with your pick-up truck. So nice of you) Garage door, picture window (seal is broken, therefore worthless in keeping out the relentless Colorado heat), powder room sink faucet needs to be replaced. I had the refrigerator repair man out last week, and all I really wanted to do was save my money for a new to me automobile...guess that is off in the far future again! Grrrr!

Anyways, the joys of home ownership!

Other than that, summer officially ended last Monday, as that was the day my children started school. How fun, high school and middle school. Where does the time go?

I am, however enjoying the summer weather, by lounging by our community pool in the middle of the day, when there is no one there, cuz they are all in school. There is method to my madness I know. That way, I can sun burn in peace! :)

Generally we are getting back into routine. I am hoping that this year is another great one! Wish us luck! I am thinking we are going to need lots!


No comments:

Post a Comment