Friday, May 21, 2010

School's out for the summer--Almost

School is almost out for the summer--just a couple more days and my life will be one blissful day after another filled with sunshiny days and star filled nights....
Oh wait, that would be only in my dreams.
My kiddos are excited. School has been difficult this year, and they are both tired emotionally and just need some rest from regular life. Skippy is rather anal about his grades, so watching him struggle to maintain his grades to his satisfaction has been rather hard. And DQ, well, let's just say that there are a few people in her class that should be grateful that they survived. She was this close to letting them have it. All in all, it was a good year! We all survived, so that is a good thing.
Not to sure what we have to accomplish this summer. Maybe some recuperation time. I would love to have a fun filled, relaxing summer. I hope that this can be accomplished.
Fun filled days at the pool, library, because we are a family of avid readers, friends, and of course food. Food is the mainstay of my son's life, as he will tell you, daily, hourly, maybe even minute-ly.
Zoo trips, museum trips, maybe even trips out of the country.
BBQ's and parties--
I hope we can accomplish it all!
Happy Victoria Day!
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment